PEPI coin ($PEPI) is trending on Dextools as the third-best crypto gainer after recording a 108% increase in price over the past 24hrs and 300% in the last week.
Can it fly as high as PEPE coin?
PEPI Price Surges on a Parabolic Curve
Introduced to the crypto market on July 1, the PEPI token is a new player that has garnered attention due to its gradual price increase. The chart illustrates this upward trend, with the price reaching a resistance level at $0.01, causing a slight decline that aligns with the parabolic curve. The chart’s pattern suggests that the price will likely continue its gradual ascent along the parabolic curve, indicating the potential for a further surge in the token’s value.
The price could encounter a resistance level of $0.033, potentially causing a slight retracement before experiencing a further surge. Additionally, the price currently trades above the 21-day exponential moving average, indicating the likelihood of a continued price increase.
The PEPI market is still in its early stages, and a key objective is to surpass the 50-day exponential moving average, which could trigger a bullish rally in the price to $ 0.045.
However, caution should be exercised as the relative strength index (RSI-14) shows a significant surge in price, reaching 80, which is above the overbought region. While starting from a bullish position above the neutral level of 50, the price might face resistance, leading to a retracement back to the overbought zone or slightly below it.
Based on the analysis above, the potential for PEPI price predictions is $0.045 given bullish momentum and $0.015 on the downside.
PEPI Audit Issues
We also noted some audit issues as per DEXTools. Firstly the token has the unlimited transaction feature. This prevents any one investor from accumulating a large position and becoming a whale in that project.
Furthermore, the token imposes a 1% tax on both buying and selling, adding to the considerations investors need to consider.
Amidst its relative obscurity, Evil Pepe Coin has managed to captivate the attention of prominent crypto investors, drawing them in unparalleled numbers to partake in its presale campaign.
7 days to $EVILPEPE Token Listing
$EVILPEPE, the alluring token, is set to list on decentralized exchanges like Uniswap. With a small market capitalization, prospective investors have a golden opportunity to realize astonishing 10x or even 100x gains.
Unleash the chaos! 💥 The mischievous Evil Pepe is scheming a revolution in the cryptoverse.
Buy into our presale and let’s flip the tables together. Are you brave enough to join our wicked journey into the shadows of blockchain? 🐸😈 https://t.co/yD0rw22MGP#EvilPepe #Presale pic.twitter.com/0MaGsnUFPB
— Evil Pepe (@evilpepe_token) July 25, 2023
In this fair ICO, the presale involves selling 90% of the total token supply, leaving no room for unfair advantage. Moreover, the remaining 10% of tokens will be locked for liquidity for a month, ensuring there are no prospects of a rug pull.
While rumors about $EVILPEPE’s connection to the original Pepe team remain mere speculations, the project’s name association with Pepe and evident strong marketing efforts from the team further bolster the influx of funds.
EVILPEPE Presale Raises over $750,000, Aims at $100 Million Market Cap
With only 7 days to the conclusion of the public presale phase, meme coin enthusiasts have an enticing opportunity to get in on the ground floor at only $0.000333 per coin. The token has already raised $783,695 in its presale funding.
The team behind Evil Pepe Coin proudly characterizes it as “unapologetic and audacious,” utilizing edgy branding and a rebel ethos to set themselves apart in the highly competitive crypto market. There couldn’t be a better time to launch $EVILPEPE, as it targets disillusioned $PEPE holders searching for the next big meme coin.
The Evil Pepe team aims to achieve a market cap valuation of $100 million for their coin. This goal requires the Evil Pepe coin to gain 50 times its presale price, a feat that may seem unbelievable but is not unprecedented.
Participating in the Evil Pepe presale presents a unique opportunity for investors to be in pole position when the coin is listed on decentralized exchanges (DEX). The process is simple; anyone can buy $EVILPEPE by connecting their crypto wallet to the official Evil Pepe website, with payment accepted in ETH or USDT. However, it’s important to remain cautious of fraudulent imitators attempting to capitalize on the project’s success.
Wall Street Memes – Next Big Crypto
- Early Access Presale Live Now
- Established Community of Stocks & Crypto Traders
- Featured on BeInCrypto, Bitcoinist, Yahoo Finance
- Rated Best Crypto to Buy Now In Meme Coin Sector
- Team Behind OpenSea NFT Collection – Wall St Bulls
- Tweets Replied to by Elon Musk